Sample Sale Beacon Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Like a beacon calling you home, your love is steadfast, bright and never-ending. This subtle design sparkles with a single pear-shaped, sustainable rose cut moissanite and lab-grown accent diamonds.
- Size 6 1/4
- Certified recycled 10K white gold
- 7x5 Stuller Created Rose-cut Pear Moissanite
- 1.25mm lab grown VS F+ diamond accents
- Low profile bezel setting in 14K white gold
- 2mm band
- Tracked and Insured FedEx shipping
- Velvet ring box
- Cleaning kit
Final sale, no returns or exchanges. Re-sizing is unavailable for this ring but possible through a 3rd party. Samples may have slight imperfections. Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipment.
>What is 14K gold-filled?
- Gold-filled is a USA industry standard that legally requires 1/20th, or 5%, of the metal to be pure gold by weight. The regulated process involves pressure bonding multiple layers of solid 14K gold with extreme heat over a core of high-quality jeweller’s brass, resulting in a durable, quality real gold product. It is an incredibly durable alternative to gold plated jewellery.
>What is Sterlium Plus?
- Sterlium Plus is a germanium-based sterling silver alloy that is tarnish resistant and maintains a bright white colour.
- European-friendly (contains no nickel)
- Grade 1 bright white metal (No rhodium plating required)
- Tarnish resistant (two-year shelf life)
- Scratch resistant
- All of the jewellery I make in my studio is handmade with 100% recycled metals, with the exception of the delicate chains, ear wires and gold-filled sheet that I purchase from trusted sources. I primarily source my metals from Stuller, a US based SCS certified green refinery. The gemstones and diamonds are ethically sourced and often lab-grown and earth mined diamonds are conflict-free.
> What is moissanite?
- This ethical lab grown gem is a great choice for sparkle! A durable beauty, moissanite makes a brilliant alternative for engagement rings. A less costly substitute for diamonds, moissanite was originally found in a meteorite crater and has since landed in hearts everywhere.
Here are 4 facts you might not know about the amazing diamond alternative I love called moissanite!
💎 It is durable enough to last a lifetime. Moissanite ranks highly on the Mohs scale of hardness (9.25) and easily stands up to everyday wear.
💎 You can get a bigger stone for less money. Per carat, you can find a larger Moissanite at a lower price than diamonds of the same size.
💎 They have exceptional sparkle. Moissanite is doubly refractive, so it reflects more light and bends it into mesmerizing flashes of radiant, rainbow fire.
💎Moissanite is available in an amazing variety of sizes, shapes and cuts! Emerald cut? Yes! Pear Rose Cut? Yes! Antique Cushion? Oh yeah! The list goes on…
*Have more questions? Check out the full FAQ right here.
>How much does shipping cost?
- This varies depending on which service you select and where you are located. Real time pricing will be provided at check-out.
- Western Canada shipping ranges from $11-$18. Complimentary on orders $250 or more
- Eastern and northern Canada ranges from $15-$25. Complimentary on orders $250 or more
- USA ranges from $10-$40. Complimentary on orders of $300 or more.
- UK ranges from $15-$50 Complimentary on orders of $300 or more
- Australia ranges from $20-$50 Complimentary on orders of $300 or more
*Prices will vary depending on the time of year and your location.
>When will this piece ship?
- Small batch collection pieces that are in stock take 5-7 business days to process. Post Office runs happen every Thursday. If you order on a Wednesday your order will ship the following Thursday.
>How long will it take to get my order once it ships?
- It depends on the service you choose. Relevant shipping estimates will be provided at checkout.