Elevation Ring in Gold
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Elevation Mountain Ring represents the subtle steadfastness of nature, a grounding force that calls us home—just like your love for each other.
As part of the Scenic Route Made to Order Collection, you can customize the band with the number of trees you’d like engraved, finishing texture and ring size for a unique take on my signature designs.
*Model is wearing 8mm wide
- A unique mountain range that is engraved into the ring free hand, allowing each Elevation Ring to truly be one of a kind.
- Certified recycled 14K white palladium (nickel free), rose or yellow gold.
- Tracked and Insured Fed Ex Shipping
- Durable ring box
- Cleaning kit
- Choose the amount of trees you'd like engraved
- Choose from 6, 7 or 8mm wide
- Hammered or brushed texture
- Matte or polished finish
- Unique inside inscription
- Enter all of your choices BELOW
>What is 14K gold-filled?
- Gold-filled is a USA industry standard that legally requires 1/20th, or 5%, of the metal to be pure gold by weight. The regulated process involves pressure bonding multiple layers of solid 14K gold with extreme heat over a core of high-quality jeweller’s brass, resulting in a durable, quality real gold product. It is an incredibly durable alternative to gold plated jewellery.
>What is Sterlium Plus?
- Sterlium Plus is a germanium-based sterling silver alloy that is tarnish resistant and maintains a bright white colour.
- European-friendly (contains no nickel)
- Grade 1 bright white metal (No rhodium plating required)
- Tarnish resistant (two-year shelf life)
- Scratch resistant
- All of the jewellery I make in my studio is handmade with 100% recycled metals, with the exception of the delicate chains, ear wires and gold-filled sheet that I purchase from trusted sources. I primarily source my metals from Stuller, a US based SCS certified green refinery. The gemstones and diamonds are ethically sourced and often lab-grown and earth mined diamonds are conflict-free.
> What is moissanite?
- This ethical lab grown gem is a great choice for sparkle! A durable beauty, moissanite makes a brilliant alternative for engagement rings. A less costly substitute for diamonds, moissanite was originally found in a meteorite crater and has since landed in hearts everywhere.
Here are 4 facts you might not know about the amazing diamond alternative I love called moissanite!
💎 It is durable enough to last a lifetime. Moissanite ranks highly on the Mohs scale of hardness (9.25) and easily stands up to everyday wear.
💎 You can get a bigger stone for less money. Per carat, you can find a larger Moissanite at a lower price than diamonds of the same size.
💎 They have exceptional sparkle. Moissanite is doubly refractive, so it reflects more light and bends it into mesmerizing flashes of radiant, rainbow fire.
💎Moissanite is available in an amazing variety of sizes, shapes and cuts! Emerald cut? Yes! Pear Rose Cut? Yes! Antique Cushion? Oh yeah! The list goes on…
*Have more questions? Check out the full FAQ right here.
>How much does shipping cost?
- This varies depending on which service you select and where you are located. Real time pricing will be provided at check-out.
- Western Canada shipping ranges from $11-$18. Complimentary on orders $250 or more
- Eastern and northern Canada ranges from $15-$25. Complimentary on orders $250 or more
- USA ranges from $10-$40. Complimentary on orders of $300 or more.
- UK ranges from $15-$50 Complimentary on orders of $300 or more
- Australia ranges from $20-$50 Complimentary on orders of $300 or more
*Prices will vary depending on the time of year and your location.
>When will this piece ship?
- Small batch collection pieces that are in stock take 5-7 business days to process. Post Office runs happen every Thursday. If you order on a Wednesday your order will ship the following Thursday.
>How long will it take to get my order once it ships?
- It depends on the service you choose. Relevant shipping estimates will be provided at checkout.